Explore all that Kalbarri has to offer, with Kalbarri Seafront Villas as your comfortable home-base. Guests at Kalbarri Seafront Villas have free use of a dinghy and oars to take a leisurely row on the river, enjoy the spectacular sunsets, or try a spot of fishing.
Kalbarri is well known as an angling destination, with excellent offshore, river and deep sea fishing opportunities:
- Enjoy a fishing charter tour with Kalbarri Reefwalker
- Hire a fishing boat from Murchison Boat Hire or a small tinny from Kalbarri Boat Hire
- A variety of adventure tours offer the opportunity to abseil from the rugged cliffs of the Kalbarri National Park including Kalbarri Abseil.
- Paddle canoes through the river gorges with Kalbarri Adventure Tours
- Sandboard on the Coral Coast
- Ride quad bikes through bush & beach terrain with Kalbarri Quad Safaris or Wagoe Beach Quad Bike Tours
- Go horse riding at the Big River Ranch
- NEW Skydive onto the beach with Skydive Kalbarri.
Try a round of golf at the Kalbarri Golf Club, 18 hole grass greens with some of the best views of Kalbarri and the Murchison River.
There’s plenty of fun water-based activities with boats to hire, wonderful safe swimming in the Murchison river.
- Kalbarri Boat Hire offers a range of water craft to explore the Murchson including including boats, canoes, kayaks, hobby cats and paddle boats. They also run canoe safaris.
- You can surf the left hand break at the world renowned Jacques Point..
- Snorkel with the fish at The Blue Holes Fish Habitat Protection Area.
- Whales (seasonal) and dolphins are often sighted from the beach, or for that close encounter, charter boat tours can be arranged.
- Relax with a leisurely Murchison River cruise with Kalbarri Wilderness Cruises.
Kalbarri National Park
Just a short drive from town, the National Park’s majestic coastal and inland gorges are a photographer’s dream. Be sure to snap a photo at Natures Window – one of WA’s most iconic natural attractions.
The Wildflowers of Kalbarri National Park make a vivid and unique display during the months of July to November.
Restaurants & Cafes
Sit and watch the world go by from one of the many enjoyable restaurants & cafes:
Other Kalbarri Attractions
- Visit Rainbow Jungle parrot habitat
- Enjoy an evening at Parottiso’s Outdoor Cinema with wood fired pizzas.
- Take a tour to the Murchison House Station or Wooleen Station
- Check out the scenery of Kalbarri and the Mid West with Kalbarri Air Charter
The Kalbarri Visitor Centre also offers a wealth of information and advice on things to do in Kalbarri and the surrounding region during your stay.