Booking Terms & Conditions
It is important you read these terms and conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis on which all bookings for Kalbarri Seafront Villas are accepted. Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the booking or apply additional charges and/or terminate the occupancy. Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates on Kalbarri Seafront Villas website are subject to change without notice
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING:
To confirm a reservation a 50% deposit is required at the time of making the booking.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING:
To cancel a reservation the following rules apply:
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price (the deposit) if they cancel after making reservation, and the total price if they cancel within the 14 days before arrival.
- No shows and cancellations after check in will not be eligible for refund.
However if after check-in clients are not satisfied with any aspect of their accommodation & decide to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, if any will be at the discretion of Management. All cancellations will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
On arrival/check-in at Kalbarri Seafront Villas, we require your credit card details as security for the room booked. Your signature is required on the registration form that confirms the details of your stay. If no credit card is available a bond of $100.00 must be paid at time of check in.
Office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm. For arrival outside Kalbarri Seafront Villas office hours, please use your reservation or mobile phone number at the check-inn kiosk to pay your balance owing (mastercard or visa only) and to obtain your unit number and key. Please complete your registration the following morning after 9.00am.
.Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 10am or before. As we are a small complex, we are unable to offer guests a late check-out.
The price is determined by the number of guests per unit. Additional guests will automatically incur a charge of $15 per night per person.
There is one allocated car parking bay per unit. Please phone prior to arrival to advise of additional vehicles, trailers or boats.
Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Kalbarri Seafront Villas is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the customer in choosing to stay at Kalbarri Seafront Villas, it is advisable that the guest checks this at the time of booking.
Kalbarri Seafront Villas cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property’s facilities and services.
Property room photos are not specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only.
The person making a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons staying in the allocated unit.
Kalbarri Seafront Villas bears no responsibility for monies paid via any agent until cleared funds are received in the account of Kalbarri Seafront Villas.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
Accommodation offered is for short stays only.
All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the management by the guest immediately. Should you discover a default or breakage or maintenance/safety issue when you arrive, please advise our office or we will consider these the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly. When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions and by-laws. Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner, which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests at Kalbarri Seafront Villas. In the event that the property has been damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not, and/or left in excessively dirty or untidy state, it is the sole and absolute discretion of the manager to charge the guests for such damage. The manager without reference may enter a debit on the credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the manager to do so.
No pets are permitted on the property due to health regulations
SCHOOL LEAVERS POLICY
- Will not accept any bookings where all clients are under 18 years.
- We do not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers at any time of the year
- We advise If you still choose to book your accommodation with us and it turns out that you are school leavers, or you have school leavers in your party your booking will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be at the discretion of management.
- 01 Feb 2021Kalbarri Skywalk – Must see!
- 30 Aug 2019Kalbarri Kids Whiting Competition – 3rd & 10th of October